That's me holding it, all proud. I got the big bottle! Cuz I'm a big girl now. ;) That's my family crest too, its Japanese.
Mexican Beans and Quinoa
2 cups dry quinoa, cooked according to package
1 can black beans
2 cups frozen mixed veggies
1 cup frozen green beans
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/4 to 1/2 cup salsa
Valentina hot sauce
1. Saute the onions in a small amount of water if you are avoiding oil.
2. Add frozen veggies and cook until heated thoroughly.
3. Add remaining ingredients except for salsa and quinoa. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Once quinoa is cooked, add to the pot with the veggies.
5. Stir in salsa and hot sauce to your taste. Enjoy!
Tip: Add a quarter of a sliced avocado on top for some good fat and creamy taste.
|Vegan brownie bites!!!|
My sweet friend Grant picked up some Vegan Brownie Bites from Capers for me as he knows I'm a chocolate fanatic! They were SOOOO good. I had 3! ahh.
He was also telling me about some chocolate peanut butter vegan cookies at Delany's on Denman........I might have to make a trip there after my workout tonight. :)