Friday, November 25, 2011

American Thanksgiving Potluck and Fight Night!

We celebrated American Thanksgiving yesterday in honor of a friend who works there who is American. Its most Americans favorite holiday. It was great! So many people participated. We had quite the feast. Waaaayyy too much food which made the afternoon difficult at best. Lol But great leftovers.





My Plate!

SO. I'm not the only person in the office now that doesn't eat meat. So maybe the jokes and comments will be less or not just directed at me. LOL We didn't have a turkey. I was gonna pick up a tofurkey but I didn't make it to the store in time. *sad face

There was tofurkey sausages, roasted veggies, garlic mashed potatoes, corn, beet and apple salad, 2 kinds of brussell sprouts, a sweet potato casserole, roasted chicken, bread, corn bread, and 3 kinds of cakes! 

After work, my friend Steve was fighting in a White Collar Fight night at Contenders Gym downtown. Its for charity, a kids charity. There was 7 or 8 fights that night and Steve's was the main event. He was competing in the heavy weight division and it was his first time fighting. HE WON!!! Yah! AND I didn't even clover my eyes. There was a little blood shed but no broken bones. Lol phew!



The Belt!!
The Champ!
Proud of my Monster

I've been told that I must mention that I'm Steve's inspiration and provided him dietary advice. He started taking VEGA Whole Health Optimizer and Chlorella. I love hearing that. I never want to be a preachy vegan. I don't wanna be preachy about anything and I hate it when people are. Whatever your views are on religion, politics, drinking, eating, or whatever it doesn't mean you need to lecture people on them. We don't all have the same views. But that being said, I love when people make positive changes like adding a few extra veggies into their diet. We could all benefit from it. Whether you go vegan, go vegetarian or just eat more veggies...its a positive change that will have positive effects on your body.

I'm proud of my little monster! My healthy living monster. I'm like Gaga. I have monsters too. lol

Have a good weekend folks!

Peace

xoxo

K



1 comment:

  1. OMG - u are totally a vegan preacher, u liar!!!

    ReplyDelete