Monday, May 28, 2012

Restaurant Review: Bandidas Tacqueria

I had the pleasure of going to Bandidas Tacqueria for breakfast again. LOVE this place. The food is fresh, healthy, affordable and portion size is awesome! Basically any breakfast can be made vegan by substituting scrambled tofu and squash. I love this because usually there is one vegan breaky option.

I got a benny this time. They looked so yummy and boy were they! I got both sauces, one of each. They were the salsa verde and roasted red tomato salsa.

Hick's Benny
I got the Hick's Benny cuz I really wanted the guacamole. The benny's are done with homemade cornbread muffins instead of english muffins, pinto beans, roasted yams and potatoes, and red cabbage. Then I added a side of veggie sausages. :)

My Aunt Elaine LOVES squash so she always makes her breaky vegan but this time she got the chili. OMG its HUGE and is amazing. I'd like that next time actually. Never thought to have chili with tofu scramble for breaky. GREAT idea.


It also came with a side of homemade cornbread muffins and avocado. They have vegan cheese here so if you wanted to make it totally vegan just tell them and they will leave out the butter and cheese. I can't remember if she made hers all vegan or not.

My Uncle Brian's was not vegan but looked just as yummy.


He got one of the benny's too but with the salsa verde sauce and veggie sausage. I love how saucy it is!

Another fantastic meal at Bandidas. If you haven't gone you should but I hear its crazy busy there. We always go early on Saturday mornings so we just miss the rush of the brunch crowd.

Bandidas Taqueria on Urbanspoon

Peace

xoxo

K

No comments:

Post a Comment