Sunday, June 3, 2012

Guest Post: Ethical Deal

If you don't follow me on twitter or facebook then you may not be aware that I did a guest blog post on Ethical Deal's blog last week. I feel very honoured to have been asked. You can check it out here. You can also sign up with them for daily deals you can feel good about. They have various criteria for companies they work with such as promoting wellness, cares for the planet, respect animal rights or benefits the community. So when you purchase a deal with them, you know you're supporting a business who is doing something good for the planet/community in at least one of these ways. I've been a subscriber and customer for some time now. Check them out! And my guest blog post. I hope there is more to come!

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Cheers

xoxo

K

No comments:

Post a Comment