Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SunWarrior is AWESOME!!!



My good friends over at Sunwarrior have been so amazing and offered my readers and friends a discount. How awesome right? When you go to their site and make a purchase, use the code VEGVAN and you will get 5% off! BOOM. You'll also be getting an awesome product which is so tasty and nutritious. Back about a month ago I did a review, check it out here. I really enjoy this protein powder a lot. Its so clean, delicious and not grainy. It really dissolves very well. Better than most others. Its raw, hypoallergenic, plant based, alkaline, non-GMO and gluten free. 

They have a bunch of other products too, so take a look around. 

Their main site is here but the store is here. The first site will take you there once you click on store, but I included them both. 

So make sure you book mark this and don't lose that code! Discounts are always great!

So thank you to Sunwarrior and Raw Elements for offering my readers a discount! Thank you thank you! :)

Don't forget: www.sunwarrior.ca and www.rawelements.ca with code VEGVAN 

Peace

xoxo

K

No comments:

Post a Comment