Friday, February 3, 2012

Restaurant Review: Chutney Villa

I love dine out! I went to another dine out restaurant last night, Chutney Villa. Its South Indian cuisine and is super yummy. The service was great, the food was great and so was the company. Kevin is back from Mexico so it was great to catch up with him, seems like years since I saw him last and my friend Sean came too! 

Unfortunately, I got distracted by my hunger and all the stories we were sharing and I forgot to take a pic of our appetizer course. Which is really bad because it looked cool and tasted awesome. This is what it looks like though so you can get an idea of what a dosa is. If you've never had one, have it! So good!


I chose the Paruppu Oorundi which are lentil dumplings soaked in a South Indian curry. It also had some veggies in it and was served with rice and some little sides. Not sure what they were but they were yummy!


The lighting is really off on the pic but when I use the flash it makes everything go blue. I'm not sure how to fix that. Anyone with an iphone 4s know what that's about? 

Anyways, all in all, super good food. Good service. In fact! I wasn't having dessert due to the fact that they are mostly dairy and I'm avoiding wheat so she offered me an extra appy! Yah! SOOOO nice! I've never had that at dine out before. I picked the roasted cauliflower which was a good choice. And they also give you 4 chutney's which we devoured. The banana one was off the hook! I've never had banana chutney before and it was good. 

Kevin and Sean both loved their dishes. Kevin got a prawn curry and Sean got a chicken one. They both looked tasty. 

Check out Chutney Villa!


Chutney Villa Fine South Indian Cuisine on Urbanspoon

Peace

xoxo

K

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting the article and the photos on your website; we sincerely thank those who give us such positive feedback.
    These encouragements make us thrive and excel in what we do.

    Chutney Villa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure!! We had a great experience and I can't wait to go back. I'll shoot you an email when I do! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete